Acharya Nagarjuna University Degree Results 2018:
ANU Degree 1st, 2nd & 3rd Year Results 2018: Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) has announced BA, B.Sc., B.Com 1st, 2nd & 3rd Year results for the academic year 2017-2018. Students who are pursuing degree at ANU can download/check the results at the official website www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in. Candidates can check the step by step procedure to download the result with the help of this article. Students belong to both UG & PG can check the results by visiting official website.
ANU BA, B.Sc., B.Com 1st, 2nd & 3rd Year Results 2018:
|Name of the University||Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU)|
|Course Type||BA, B.Sc., B.Com|
|Course Year||1st, 2nd & 3rd Year|
|Status of Results||Released|
Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) was established in the year 1976. It was situated in Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh State. ANU offers various types of courses for both UG & PG. Some of the courses are BA, B.Sc. & B.Com under UG Program and MA, M.Com, MBA & M.Sc. courses being taught under Post Graduation Program. Apart from these the university also offers technical education courses like B.Tech, M.Tech and MCA. ANU has released results for BA, B.Sc., B.Com 1st, 2nd & 3rd Year, Candidates who belongs to Acharya Nagarjuna University & pursuing above mentioned courses are here to inform you that the results are out at official website. So visit the official website of ANU. We have given direct links to check the results. Please use below links to go to the results page.
Candidates can use above links to check degree results of Acharya Nagarjuna University for the academic Year 2017-2018
How to Check ANU BA, B.Sc., B.Com. 1st, 2nd & 3rd Year Results 2018:
- Initially visit the official website of Acharya Nagarjuna University i.e. nagarjunauniversity.ac.in
- In the menu section you can observe the tab called “Results”
- Keep your mouse on Results Tab, In the drop down you can click on “UG“
- A new page will be opened with the list of all available results
- Check for your result and click on the link
- A new page will be opened and asks to enter the Hall Ticket
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number and click on Submit Button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Save the PDF copy for future use
If you couldn’t understand the procedure or if you get any issues while checking the result, drop a comment in the below section
Thank you for visiting Results Aaj Tak Website, All the best.